The need for a better solution
Kevin Knopf decided it was time for a change. As the head of Keenan & Associates’ proposal management efforts and a longtime RFP responder, Kevin was already familiar with RFP software. But it was important that his team of marketers could do their job, and the RFP response tool they were using was falling short.
At Keenan & Associates, the marketing team is in charge of proposal management. They are responsible for developing and maintaining relevant content, and providing assistance to the sales team and subject matter experts involved in the process. Since the organization works with government agencies, they have to be able to update proposal content as regulations change, and the accuracy of the language they use is critical.
“Organizations don’t submit proposals because they want a sales pitch. They want to know the differentiators that show value in the services they’re looking for instead of just a simple answer.” – Kevin Knopf
Making the right choice
Kevin wanted to facilitate a more efficient process and deliver the best content for positive results. His journey for a better software solution led him to RFPIO, and the rest is history.
Kevin and his team were looking to upgrade their RFP software to fit these 3 needs:
- A dynamic content library that would be simple to update for all stakeholders.
- The ability to scale for an ever-changing number of collaborators, without extra cost.
- A better user experience with fewer clicks and an uncomplicated interface.
These 3 positive results came from his decision to choose RFPIO over other proposal response tools:
- More efficiency in the response process led to better work-life balance.
- Greater confidence in proposing bid turnaround times to executives.
- Customer experience with RFPIO went beyond expectations.
“RFPIO has made it easier to reply with response requirements because we can see it all there in one centralized place instead of a document or spreadsheet that’s cobbled together. I can get an update on progress really easily.”
– Kevin Knopf, Keenan & Associates